Superheroes and princesses and ice cream – Oh my! Riverhounds’ Kids Night happens this weekend.
Kids Night with the Pittsburgh Riverhounds, presented by YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh, is happening this Saturday, July 30th at 5 p.m.
Looking for plans with the fam this weekend? Head down to Station Square for Kids Night with the Pittsburgh Riverhounds for obstacle courses, superheroes, princesses, Pittsburgh soccer, and so much more! Get the night started in the Kids Zone with kid- and family-friendly fun like:
- Sundae Bar: Millie’s Homemade Ice Cream will be in the Tailgate Zone with sundaes and allergy-free options!
- Superheroes: Are you ready to MEET the Avengers? Pittsburgh Iron Man, along with a handful of his friends, will be floating around the Tailgate Zone and the stadium. Don’t miss your chance to snap a selfie with them!
- Princesses: We don’t stop at superheroes. Don’t miss out on the chance for your little ones to meet their favorite princesses!
- Food Trucks: The Sandwich Guy and Revival Chili will be serving up delicious grub from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the Tailgate Zone.
- Games and Prizes: Think you got what it takes at Connect 4? What if it were life-sized? Check out the games, like Giant Connect 4, around the Kids Zone for a chance to win some prizes.
- Photo Wall: Stop by the Riverhounds photo backdrop in the Tailgate Zone for family photos with photo props, Riverhounds gear, and a whole lot of laughs!
- YMCA: Make sure to check out the YMCA’s Y on the Fly van for obstacle courses, soccer games, and Riverhounds/YMCA Thundersticks to get loud during the game!
Cheer on the Hounds as they take on FC Tulsa at 7 p.m. with great food and an even better view! Plus, stick around after the game (around 9 p.m.) for FREE post-game autographs and photos with the team.
The Kids Zone will be open from 5 PM until kickoff at 7 PM. Admission is free with the purchase of a game ticket (starting at $15).