KDKA video: Holiday advice on discovering and preserving family stories
Last week we shared an article by our executive editor, Melissa Rayworth, on drawing out and preserving your family stories at holiday gatherings.
On Thursday, she appeared on Kidsburgh partner KDKA-TV’s “Talk Pittsburgh” to dive deeper on how those traditions and recipes — and the tales behind them — can be brought into the conversation when loved ones of many generations gather.
Check out her appearance on “Talk Pittsburgh” right here:
Want more ideas for holiday season fun? Check out our guides to:
- all the local holiday light displays
- local thrift and vintage shops for awesome, affordable holiday gifts
- all the Pittsburgh-area holiday events
- advice from local nutritionists on having a delicious and healthy holiday season
- the scoop on ringing in 2024 at Downtown’s First Night celebration