Welcome to the Kidsburgh events listing. Most events in this calendar are user-submitted. To submit your event, please visit our Submit Event page. Please limit the file sizes of uploaded photos to 1MB (1,000KB). Photos larger than 1MB will be removed.
- This event has passed.
XOXO: An Exhibit About Love and Forgiveness
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until January 5, 2020
Through Jan. 5: XOXO: An Exhibit About Love and Forgiveness, Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh. Interactive experiences inspire feelings and conversations about love and forgiveness.
The exhibit that got us all talking, exploring and understanding how we feel about love and forgiveness is back! Using facial expressions, words, movement and art-making, XOXO explores what love and forgiveness mean to you, and to others.
Some activities in the exhibit include:
- Writing down a loving thought and press it into a token to keep or gift.
- Holding hands with someone to illuminate a hidden message about love.
- Working together to balance on a bubble seesaw or connect an infinite puzzle.
- Exploring facial expressions and build with Face Blocks
- Drawing or writing down what makes you angry or sad and crank it through a paper shredder.
- Hugging a soft sculpture that responds with a comforting sound.