Welcome to the Kidsburgh events listing. Most events in this calendar are user-submitted. To submit your event, please visit our Submit Event page. Please limit the file sizes of uploaded photos to 1MB (1,000KB). Photos larger than 1MB will be removed.
- This event has passed.
September 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until October 24, 2019
A free social and emotional skills class for teens!
Join Parents in Toto in welcoming our new skills program just for teens! Classes will focus on six main objectives:
• Increase students’ knowledge of social skills
• Increase personal accountability
• Increase application of positive social skills
• Increase emotional intelligence
• Increase range of positive coping skills
• Increase ability to problem solve
Class Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-7 PM
Session 1: March 12th-April 18th
Session 2: May 7th-June 13th
Session 3: July 16th-August 22nd
Session 4: September 17th-October 24th
Please Register at Parentsintoto.org or by calling (724) 473-0990
Ages 13-18, Students must be able to keep hands and feet to themselves for the safety of the group