Benefits of Win-Win Kung Fu Summer Intensive Program
- Learn Kung Fu, free style Chinese kickboxing (sanda) and other forms of Chinese martial arts and Chinese language daily, with strong emphasis on the basics.
- Focus greatly on exercise and conditioning and gain skills needed for other sports and activities as well.
- Improve your concentration and focus with authentic Chinese martial arts training.
- Boot camp for beginners
- Intensive training for intermediate and advanced Wushu as well as a boot camp for beginners.
- Learn Chinese language from a native and professional Chinese teacher
- Give your mind a workout with Chinese Chess, Mahjong, Go and other games
- Watch Chinese movies to learn Chinese language and culture.
- At Win-Win Kung Fu we will try our best to bring you a fun and fruitful summer.
All kids aged between 6 and 15 years are encouraged to participate in this summer camp. Registration is free for Win-Win students and additional family members receive a 10% discount of weekly tuition.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a. m. to 4:30 p.m., with optional extended times until 5:30 p.m.
We are offering 4-week sessions beginning on
Week 1. July 26 – 30, 2021
Week 2. August 2 – 6, 2021
Week 3. August 9 – 13, 2021
Week 4. August 16 – 20, 2021
- Only up to 20 children will be admitted each week due to the limitation of the studio space.
- Tuition is $200 per 5-day week before June 30th, adding $30 late fee after.
- You bring your own lunch, drink and snacks.
- 20% tuition should be paid upon registration.
Seats are limited, First Come First Serve!
You may sign up for one, two, three or four weeks.
Registration procedure for non-current Win-Win Kung Fu Students
- Complete the registration form and sign Waiver and Release of Liability
- Fill out the selection form with the weeks you are going to take.
- Pay 20% of total tuition with the registration.
- Pay the rest at the beginning of each week.
Questions? Call 412-336-8898 or Email email@example.com