Welcome to the Kidsburgh events listing. Most events in this calendar are user-submitted. To submit your event, please visit our Submit Event page. Please limit the file sizes of uploaded photos to 1MB (1,000KB). Photos larger than 1MB will be removed.
- This event has passed.
Phipps Garden Railroad: ‘Rails and Trails’
November 22 @ 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:30 am, repeating until January 10, 2021
Phipps’ new miniature railroad display Rails and Trails invites you and your family to join our miniature friends as they enjoy the sights and sounds of nature in Phipps’ Biophilia Park. Featuring a pontoon boat cruising along a lake, an audience enjoying a concert at a bandshell and all-new touchless interactive features, this exhibit is sure to delight guests of all ages.
- See the railroad come to life with touchless interactive stations that send a pontoon boat cruising around a lake, ignite the lights and sounds of a carousel and bring an outdoor concert to life
- Delight at miniature scenes of classic park activities, such as hiking, biking, horseback riding, camping, fishing, swimming and more
- Watch as trains chug along through the park, over bridges and around the lake
- Learn why the park-goers are so refreshed being surrounded by nature as you explore the concept of biophilia, or our innate connection with nature
- Watch as minitature figures play on a moving seesaw and purchase fresh produce at the farmer’s market
- Delight at the tiny junipers, hemlocks, flowering plants and more that fill the lush landscapes