Welcome to the Kidsburgh events listing. Most events in this calendar are user-submitted. To submit your event, please visit our Submit Event page. Please limit the file sizes of uploaded photos to 1MB (1,000KB). Photos larger than 1MB will be removed.
- This event has passed.
Intensive Summer Program Audition at Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre School
February 2, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm$35
Saturday, February 2, 2019
Registration – 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Pre-registration is not available.)
Audition (Ages 12-15: 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
(Ages 16+: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
*In the event of inclement weather, please call 412.281.6727 to confirm that the audition will be held.
AUDITION INFORMATION: Program is open to students 12 and older. Applicants must be 12 years of age by program start date. Registration fee of $35 is due at the time of audition (exact change or check please).
Male Photo Requirements: Full-body shot in black tights, white t-shirt, white socks and shoes, posed in first arabesque.
Female Photo Requirements: Full-body shot in black leotard, pink tights and pointe shoes, posed in first arabesque.
For more information, visit https://www.pbt.org/pbt-school/summer-programs/intensive-summer-program/ or contact PBTSchool@pittsburghballet.org
Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Intensive Summer Program
June 24 – July 27, 2019
– Curriculum includes pas de deux, jazz, repertoire, modern, Pilates mat, and character
– 30+ studio hours per week in newly renovated facilities
– Diverse roster of world-class faculty and guest teachers
– Fun excursions to theme parks, sporting events and day trips
– Choreographic workshop opportunities
– Strength training, Pilates and yoga
– Nutrition, injury prevention and other health seminars presented by University of Pittsburgh Medical Center experts
– Access to healthy cuisine prepared by a personal chef
Sponsored in part by Freed of London
Photo: Kelly Perkovich | Artists: Current & Former PBT School Graduate Students; Caitlyn Mendicino & Christian Garcia Campos